A newsletter providing practical information for starting, operating and marketing your own small business - FREE!
The Business Odyssey Chronicle
Specially written for small businesses.
No tricks. No Gimmicks. No hype.
Looking for good small business information that's not just for on-line businesses and marketers?
Tired of wading through mountains of hype to get to the information that you really need?
The Business Odyssey Chronicle is a twice monthly newlsetter that delivers solid, no-nonsense information. Each issue is packed with information that can help you be more profitable, run more smoothly, and have greater satisfaction with your business.
Original articles are taken from years of experience both in operating a business ourselves and in teaching people how to start and operate their own businesses successfully. Occasional guest articles are written by respected experts in specialized fields.
Each month, The Chronicle delivers articles on marketing and a variety of entrepreneurship issues. Recent issues have included -
- Marketing Basics - Building a Marketing Infrastructure
- Getting Ready to Start a Business - Self-assessment
- Relationship Building - The Key to Making Sales
- Is Your Business Idea "Feasible"?
- Do You Really Need a Business Plan?
- Building Customer Loyalty
- The Price is Right; or Is It?
- How to Let Your Customer Know What Makes Your Product Special
- Why The Internet Matters - Even If You Don't Have an On-line Business
- E-mail: A Two-edged Sword
- 1 Million and 1 Quick and Easy Steps to Launching a Web Site
Don't miss an issue! Subscribe now.
Check out back issues of the Chronicle here.